Sunday 23 January 2011

And so it begins

Ok. Not really sure how this.is.going to work but Im going to give it a shot. If you have a pet peev about grammer and spelling you might want to step away from the blog immediately as i am sure its goibg to be loaded with them. But there a reason. I have a wonderful but horribly busy life so just finding the time to think about doing this has been time consuming. Time i dont usually have. But i have akways wanted to have a blog so here goes.

I am a southern girl. Born and raised in Dallas Texas and then Atlanta Georgia so I am as southern as it gets really.

The kicker is I now live in London England and I have to say I feel like I live the most amazing life I could have ever dreamed of.

So some background. I am one of 5 siblings. They all still live in either Dallas or Atlanta. My parents are still in Dallas but I am trying to rectify that for them right now actually.

I am next to the youngest and have two brothers and two sisters. My oldest sister (the one still in Dallas) is autistic. The one younger than me is my little brother.

We are all very close and that is the only bad part i can find about living in London. Besides the weather that is and believe me it is rotten at least 9 months out of the year.

But can i just say i LOVE living here! I live my dream everyday. Every moment. My mom said that when i was a little girl I use to say i was going to live in England which i have to say was a big joke to my family. NO ONE in my family had EVER lived overseas. At least not out of choice! Yes, my brother wsd on

No comments:

Post a Comment